Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

What is that track playing in the shrink's office in BoMToons clip?

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Beautiful

Absolutely wonderful. Very Brian Lee O'Maley kind of style, and great use of sound and image. If I had any confusion, it's why the man was first giving the object to the boy, then threatening him and taking it back. I may have just missed something, maybe he wanted the boy to have it until he saw that he would use it to help the other Guardian, then opted to take it back.

Regardless, this was a pleasure to watch, and I look forward to seeing more of it. Let me know if you need original music or a voice over, I'll show them this and get them interested. :)

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

After Years...

This is STILL one of my favorite animations. I show it to everyone (sometimes other animators, sometimes casting agents), and they wonder why you haven't pitched it to Adult Swim or Spike or something. I keep coming back to it. Truly wonderful work.

The Everloom The Everloom

Woah... where do I get the soundtrack?

Kajenx responds:

EDIT: I uploaded the song here as well.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

I would love to rate this higher, but the microcharges are killing it. Frankly, this would get a MUCH higher rating if it was a hacked version without all the Microsoft-style real-money charges. I might even be willing to pay more to get advantages from being in a guild online, or downloading a deluxe or special edition for a one-time price. But paying to play longer is just a good way to scare gamers away.

It's a solid concept, and I look forward to other iterations of it, or this one being remedied.

Skinny Skinny

Fantastic Beauty

Brilliant Flash work. Simply mesmerizing. Simple, effective... you deserve every reward for the sound.

Where does the music come from? I'd love to hunt it down for my collection.

Kodr - Riot Kodr - Riot

Awesome!

Frankly, the best part of the game. Simply splendid work. Keep it up!

Thrill of fear Thrill of fear

Big Fan

I love all the songs you release (I'd especially like to hear some more Bjork covers!). This is one of my favorites, by far. The drum rhythm and sound is very similar to Cheshyre, to my thinking.

I'd love to hear an updated version, though this one has an undeniable cool about it.

Keep up the good work. I listen to your stuff more than the shit on the shelves, these days. :)

The Coalition for Life The Coalition for Life

Agreed

I'm with Gasmasq on this. You've got a good message, but the style of singing and the instrumentals clash a bit. Change one or the other to get a better match up?

You've certainly opened a potential posting war for NG. Talk about controversial. :)

Dave vs. Barghest Dave vs. Barghest

Hey, nice! I'll share this with the other freelancers!

Vincent Vincent

Wonderful

Truly inspired work. Well done. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Racist Vampires 4 Racist Vampires 4

If there is an animation for this...

...I would love to do voice over for it!

HIlarious. Well done.