Kodr - Riot Kodr - Riot

Awesome!

Frankly, the best part of the game. Simply splendid work. Keep it up!

Thrill of fear Thrill of fear

Big Fan

I love all the songs you release (I'd especially like to hear some more Bjork covers!). This is one of my favorites, by far. The drum rhythm and sound is very similar to Cheshyre, to my thinking.

I'd love to hear an updated version, though this one has an undeniable cool about it.

Keep up the good work. I listen to your stuff more than the shit on the shelves, these days. :)

The Coalition for Life The Coalition for Life

Agreed

I'm with Gasmasq on this. You've got a good message, but the style of singing and the instrumentals clash a bit. Change one or the other to get a better match up?

You've certainly opened a potential posting war for NG. Talk about controversial. :)

(Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel (Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel

Well Done

I found this through Pandemic, and I must admit, I found myself thinking of the soundtrack to Andromeda Strain... except AS was much more annoying, while this is soothing and lonely. I can easily see this being used in Sci-Fi flash or storytelling. Great job!

Gillenium responds:

I love lonely tunes.... thanks for the review.

dead good and cigarettes dead good and cigarettes

Beautiful

Very Trent Reznor. I loved it. Looking forward to more.

snayk responds:

Trent Reznor is one of my inspirations :)

Solus- Elevated Solus- Elevated

Excellent.

Fantastic build, awesome ethereals in the background. I love the minor keys back there making the primary sound so upbeat. This has been faved.I can use this in storytelling or on the train. Reminds me somewhat of Cheshyre (which is a compliment). Looking forward to hearing more from you!

SolusLunes responds:

Definitely a compliment that is- I love Cheshyre's songs. :D

crystal caverns cascade crystal caverns cascade

A great start.

Jak is right about the maxing, but this is a solid piece of work in it's own right. Well done, and welcome to the family. :)