Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

What is that track playing in the shrink's office in BoMToons clip?

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Beautiful

Absolutely wonderful. Very Brian Lee O'Maley kind of style, and great use of sound and image. If I had any confusion, it's why the man was first giving the object to the boy, then threatening him and taking it back. I may have just missed something, maybe he wanted the boy to have it until he saw that he would use it to help the other Guardian, then opted to take it back.

Regardless, this was a pleasure to watch, and I look forward to seeing more of it. Let me know if you need original music or a voice over, I'll show them this and get them interested. :)

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

After Years...

This is STILL one of my favorite animations. I show it to everyone (sometimes other animators, sometimes casting agents), and they wonder why you haven't pitched it to Adult Swim or Spike or something. I keep coming back to it. Truly wonderful work.

Simple Tests Simple Tests

That sound is entirely accurate

I actually tried to lick my elbow during recording for maximum accuracy.

ScaredyDave responds:

And it worked so well!

Sarthak The Unforgivable! Sarthak The Unforgivable!

Awwww...

You actually animated me in there. ;)

ScaredyDave responds:

Aw you know I have to kill off everyone AT LEAST once! lol

Lost Heart, Found Danger Lost Heart, Found Danger

Front Page!

That's my boy! I'm damn proud top be a part of this. It was a complete pleasure!

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Aw Hell

You know I love ya, Terry.

R1665 responds:

*points to face*

I'm UP HERE, dammit...

R1665

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Awesome.

Smooth, cruel, and beautiful.

Who did the music for the menu and the Acid kill? The whole soundtrack was gorgeous.

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

I hung out with you at a pool party

...and we discussed our work on NewGrounds. I came back to this as a result, and I still laugh. Well done, sir.

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Awesome (Squared)

Great animation, great humor, great sound, damn fine voice over! Well done! I hope you keep this particular series going!